The team at B2X is excited to announce the launch of the first online store for Bambury bedroom, bathroom, living and lifestyle.
Perth based, and always inspired by the beachy lifestyle and beauty of WA, the Bambury story began in 1994 from the corner of a Fremantle garage. 24 years on, the growth and success of their business and brand today is a testament of their commitment to service, design, and quality in the wholesale linen industry.
As experts in eCommerce wholesale business transformation, we were delighted to be engaged to help Bambury embark on their new digital journey.
The company is applying B2X unique “eCommerce as a service” model to grow their brand in the digital space, and ensure a first class customer experience for their visitors.
We partnered with Bambury to design a sustainable, scalable digital commerce business that not only presents beautifully, it’s packed with powerful back-end eCommerce management functions and irresistible consumer usability features.
The site is also fully integrated in Bambury’s SAGE Accpac ERP system to allow a seamless flow of orders and real times inventory availability. Below you will be able to see the transformation first hand.
Bambury’s old site was slow, outdated, had no eCommerce and was difficult to view on mobile.
Now Bambury enjoys a best practice eCommerce site that showcases all of their brands and products.
Following the highly anticipated live launch of the bambury.com.au site, the B2X Digital team are still by Bambury’s side planning and executing the following marketing strategies and business process areas:
1. Product Data & CMS Updates – Together we polish and perfect product data and get it ready for the web. The eComm2 team ensure Bambury’s website content is always accurate, fresh, engaging and creates an enjoyable experience for their audience.
2. eCommerce SEO – We continue to monitor and nurture Bambury’s organic search performance and uncover new keyword opportunities. Data is deeply analysed, and the eComm2 finger is always on the pulse of emerging trends and algorithm updates.
3. Google AdWords – Our AdWords campaigns are built around a return for our clients, not reports and figures. We’re fully invested in ensuring every Bambury PPC campaign is a success for their business. Our marketing is managed closely to ensure meaningful conversions, and ticked business objectives.
4. Promotions Strategy – Discounts and promotions are a powerful force in eCommerce. Working closely with the Bambury team we identify, plan and implement unique campaigns that result in happy customers, and drive business goals forward.
5. Email Marketing – Direct response marketing and retargeting, important range and product updates, and informative helpful content is shared with the ever-growing Bambury customer base. We are always focused on growing an engaged subscriber base.
6. SEO & Brand Content Marketing – On page, off page, social media; all words, imagery, and media are powerful in the digital arena. We’re thoughtfully guiding Bambury’s content strategy as we speak, and giving their great products a voice.
7. Site Development and Enhancements – With every site it’s crucial to assess, split-test, tweak, refine and repeat. We ensure Bambury’s site updates are executed seamlessly. On brand, on point and on time.
Our support doesn’t end after launch. We’ll continue to work hard behind the scenes, so the Bambury team can focus on their products, current and future consumers, and continued business growth in their exciting new digital phase.